If your great posts are not reaching up to the expected amount of audience, or only a few people are visiting your blog or signing up to your newsletter, then don’t worry. We are here for you.
In this article, we will tell you the best ways with which you can boost customer engagement. We know it’s frustrating when you don’t get a good response on the content you have produced with so much effort and dedication. If your work is not reaching up to a broader audience, it doesn’t mean that your content is not up to the mark. It’s just that you are not applying the correct strategies to make it reach a broader audience to get better results. So, below we have discussed the five best strategies with the help of which you can boost customer engagement:
Interacting with your Audience
To boost customer engagement, the first thing you need to do is interact with your audience. Interaction with the audience will help boost customer engagement, which will significantly impact your business. You need to be always ready for replies whenever a customer asks any questions related to your service. This will let the customer know that you are always available for help. This makes a positive impact on customers that you value them.
Meanwhile, you can also put a question or ask for a suggestion from your audience to get more engagements. These types of posts help in getting good customer engagements.
Make sure to comment on the comments placed by your audience in your post’s comments section. It doesn’t matter how much time you get the customer’s reply to yours; you can always take a moment to come back and comment again if the user has put down another question or simply give greetings. Sometimes a simple “Thank You” makes a great gesture.
You need to make sure that you comment fast to the complaints if a user puts down any. Also, do make sure to keep tracking your mentions. Do make sure to let your customers know that you are listening if they mention you in a post.
Run contests that people love. It’s true people get that adrenaline rush of joy just by thinking that they might win the contest. It doesn’t matter which social media platform you want to focus your energy on; a well-organized contest is a great way to engage your audience and turn your average customer into loyal ones. One of the sites where the contest can be set up easily is Instagram. Influencers generally organize a hashtag contest where they announce the winners based on the number of likes. This encourages the followers to share the contest with others, too, thereby increasing your engagements.
You need to conduct surveys on social media to let your audience know you are listening. You earn loyalty when you learn and try to improve from the customer experiences. Below we have mentioned a few tips you can follow to increase engagements with the help of surveys:
- You need to set a proper objective.
- Keep the questions short, relevant, and meaningful.
- Always keep the survey short.
- Surveys should be sent at peak times whether or not you get the most customer engagement.
- Always offer something to people in exchange for surveys. A limited-time coupon would be the best to increase production as well as keeping the participants satisfied.
Collaborate with Other Businesses
To engage customers in other pages, you can collaborate with the other non-competitor businesses. This way, you can connect with a newer audience and reach a broader audience. You can collaborate with other businesses in the following ways:
- Make an agreement between yourselves to share each other’s content.
- You can offer your customers a combined package deal of products or services from both the companies at a discount.
- Both of you can organize a joint physical event and spread it on social media. Also, make sure you encourage people to share their captured photos, images, or live stream videos, while they are at the event.
Use a Video to Promote Your Content
Studies have shown that video promotion gets up to 5 times more engagement than other ways of promotion. Nearly 8 billion videos get watched on Facebook in a day. You should make videos a part of your marketing strategy on social media to obtain more customer engagements. Research shows product/service described with the help of a video, has more tendency to attract the audience than those without videos. There are chances that up to 60% of people might buy your product or opt for your service after they finished watching your explanatory video. Even though a video description of a product is a more expensive deal than just writing about the product on a blog, it, however, attracts a broader audience and can give you tremendous results. Make sure to follow these key factors:
- Do remember the quality of your video is a crucial factor that you must follow. Better the video quality, the broader will be the audience engagement. Quality is a critical factor that should be followed.
- Promote your videos more smartly. Do not spend too much on them in the beginning.
- Make sure to write an engaging description and proper keywords to get on top of the search results.
- Share the video during peak hours, encourage people to like, comment, and spread it to get more engagements.
These are some of the ways with which you can boost customer engagement and reach a broader audience to get better results.